Online Printing System is a prepress process that bridges the gap between online digital content and commercial print production. The process allows a print house, a client or a graphic designer to create, edit, and approve computer-based online templates during the prepress phase. This process increasingly calls for a Portable Document Format (PDF) workflow environment with output provided by digital printing.
This solution will make your company run more efficiently and profitably by streamlining your business processes, maximizing your resources and eliminating redundant operations.
- Indoor/Outdoor Display:
- Adhesive Products: Vinyl, Air Release. Translucent, Window Perf, Etched Frosted Vinyl, Vehicle Wrap
- Rigid Signs & Magnets: Car Magnets, Coroplast, PVC Board, Aluminum Sandwich Board, Foamcore, Gatorfoam, Aluminum Sign
- Reflective Products: Adhesive Vinyl, Magnet, Signicade A-Frame, Coroplast, Aluminum Sandwich Board, Foamcore, Gatorfoam, Aluminum Sign, PVC Board
- Dry Erase Products: Adhesive Vinyl, Magnet, Signicade A-Frame, Coroplast, Aluminum Sandwich Board, Foamcore, PVC Board
- Specialty Prints: Backlit Film, Window Cling, Poster, Styrene, Popup , Canvas Roll
- Banners: 13 oz. Vinyl Banner, 18 oz. Blockout Vinyl Banner, Backlit Vinyl Banner, Super Smooth Banner, 9 oz. Fabric Banner, 9.5 oz. Blockout Banner, Tension Fabric Banner
- Exhibition/ Event Display:
- Advertising Flag: Econo Stock Flag, Econo Feather Flag, Teardrop Flag, Feather Angled Flag, Rectangle Flag, Giant Flag, Custom Pole Flag
- Banner Stand: Standard Retractable, Deluxe Retractable, Supreme Retractable, Tension Fabric Stand, Step and Repeat Backdrop, X-Stand
- Easel Displays: Custom Cut Standee, Hand Held Signs
- Specialty Displays: Hanging Displays, Standing Displays, Signicade A-Frame
- Trade Show Products: Curved Tension Fabric Displays, Straight Tension Fabric Displays, Curved Pop Up Velcro Displays, Straight Pop Up Velcro Displays, Event Canopy, Table Runners and Table Throws
- Wide Format Prints: Billboard Signs, Wall Murals, Floor Graphics
There are three options for designing and customizing a product. Click a product on the left-hand panel and choose one of the options.
1. Custom Design: lets you customize the products. Click it to open the design studio and use multiple tools to create your own design.
2. Upload Design: using this option, you can upload your own JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, EPS, AI, PDF and PSD images.
3. Browse Design: use this to select hundreds of pre-loaded templates. Work on them or customize them through our design studio.
Matte lamination produces an elegant, sophisticated finish. It also provides a softer, more natural look that makes it easier to read the printed piece. Matte lamination has a “velvety” texture that makes it pleasant to handle. It also softens the contrast of darker colors so that they don’t stand out quite as much.
Gloss lamination produces a shiny, glass-like appearance that enhances the color and vibrancy of the ink on a page. It is commonly used for business applications such as marketing and promotional pieces. It also works well as a covering for bound information in the form of books, reports and training materials.
Our system supports RGB (red, green, blue) for producing digital prints. We have accurately mapped color pallet to match RGB to CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow, key) to ensure proper 4-color printing.
300 dpi (dots per inch) is the resolution of the output PDF file.
We use offset printing, which provides the highest quality of print material for both text and images.
No, the price list indicates basic prices of products against the speculative quantities. The prices are calculated with regard to the most basic materials, sizes and single side/double sided printing. As you know, the final printing cost depends on the many options available for each product. To determine the final price of your order, login to your account and enter all the information required for each product and select your shipping preference and the price will be displayed in our price calculator.
Please note: only logging into your account will allow you to view pricing. If you cannot see the price, please create an account.